Hi!
Don't forget the excellent resource from Enrique Alonso to learn geography.
Now that we are learning the European countries and their capitals, practice with the interactive maps every day so it's easier for you to remember them.
Here is the link again:
Interactive maps
Bye!
the games of europe are excellent and i learn a lot
ReplyDeleteThank you, Alejandro!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you like them and find them useful!
Thank you for leaving a comment! :)
hello lia I´m sandra. The map game of europe I love the game.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sandra! It's great that you like it! Tomorrow you'll have the chance to prove your knowledge. Good luck!
DeleteHow is the exam going to be with the blackboard or paper
ReplyDeletePaper. You will be given a map with a number on each country and you will have to write a list of all the countries and their capitals. I've already told you in class... Have a good night, sleep tight and a lot of energy for tomorrow!
ReplyDelete